Welcome to ServiceMaster Clean Contract Cleaning Services Bradford
Office, School & healthcare cleaning, Bradford and the surrounding areas
For over 60 years ServiceMaster have developed an unparalleled reputation worldwide for providing the most effective methods and products to service all types of buildings.
“Image is everything and first impressions count”
- We operate a unique Traffic Light System which allows us to monitor and objectively measure cleaning standards
- After listening to your specific needs, we take care in designing your cleaning Task Schedules which are openly displayed near the cleaning storage area
- All staff are closely monitored and supervised by our Supervisors to ensure that detailed cleaning tasks are completed
- Our ratio of Supervisors to number of contracts is far higher than the industry average which ensures quality standards are maintained at a high level
- All staff are fully trained in the duties expected of them. We provide a comprehensive range of training programmes which feature Health & Safety
- We openly communicate with you on a regular basis via telephone or email. Our on-site communication logs provide on-going documentation of your requests
- We hold monthly face-to face review meetings with our customers.
We greatly value the views of our customers, whereby we continually strive to improve the quality of our service.
- We are experts when it comes to retail premises and facilities
- ServiceMaster is experienced in the provision of specialist cleaning services to suit a wide range of exacting requirements
- From shops and superstores to busy shopping centres and complexes – we have the technical know to cater for your needs.
ServiceMaster Clean Contract Services Bradford understand that the welfare and safety of children is of paramount importance. We cater for all types of educational establishment, ranging from Nurseries and Primary Schools to Colleges.
All cleaning staff are CRB checked for Enhanced Criminal Disclosure. Our unique Green Cleaning system can dramatically reduce cleaning costs.
Switch to Green Cleaning – it’s easy!
Many businesses and schools have already benefited from the introduction of ServiceMaster’s green cleaning system featuring Capture & Removal cleaning system which embraces new methods of cleaning and use of microfibre technology. The main benefits are as follows:
- Reduced costs
- Improved air quality
- Reduction in sick-day absences
- Happier environment
Because we take environmental stewardship seriously, ServiceMaster Clean products are certified by leading auditing organisations including Environmental Choice and Green Seal.™
Cleaning products containing Hygienilac, are already extensively used by ServiceMaster to clean schools throughout the UK.
Hygienilac has been tested and certified* to provide effective and lasting protection against MRSA, E.Coli, Listeria and C.Difficile.
Hygienilac has been exclusively incorporated into ServiceMaster vinyl floor polish, carpet and upholstery protectors, general surface cleaners, as well as lacquers.
*For full details see www.hygienilac.com/the_science.cfm
As pioneers in the field of Healthcare Cleaning, we continue to bring new and better ways to maintain the cleanliness safety and healthcare facilities we serve.
Our cleaning systems and management procedures will satisfy requirements of CQC. Our amazing Capture & Removal Cleaning system combines advanced equipment and microfibre technologies.
The main benefits are:
- Dramatic reduction of airborne dust and bacteria.
- Healthier healing environment for patients.
- Happier setting for staff.
We can offer a cleaning service that complies with CQC (Care Quality Commission)
- Our cleaning service complies with CQC guidelines and standards
- We use colour-coded equipment and cleaning materials and all procedures and processes are documented and kept on-site in a wall mounted holder
- We also use ServiceMaster’s own infection control agent Hygienilac that has been tested and certified to provide lasting protection against MRSA, E. Coli, Listeria and C.Difficile.
OUR FAMILY OF BRANDS
GETTING IN TOUCH
Leicester LE18 4WS
For further enquiries:
0845 201 1184